Serenity in St James
Welcome to this exquisite double-story property in St James, featuring a grand entrance and architectural excellence. With expansive windows flooding the interior with natural light, the main level offers an open-concept layout ideal for entertaining and daily living.
Step into the main floor, you are welcomed with the stunning open plan layout. The heart of the home is the spacious theatre, designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. The gourmet kitchen, a culinary enthusiast's dream, boasting top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinetry, and an oversized island. Perfect for hosting dinner parties or enjoying quiet family meals, this space impresses.
Nestled in St James, this property offers a peaceful suburban setting with easy access to urban amenities like top-rated schools, upscale shopping, fine dining, and outdoor recreation, ensuring a lifestyle of comfort and luxury.
Property Features Include;
• Spacious master bedroom with a stunning ensuite and a walk-in robe
• Three other expansive sized bedrooms, all with their own built-in robe
• Stylish bathroom with spa bath
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and ample storage space
• Tinted, double glazed windows in all upstairs bedrooms
• Additional powder room upstairs and downstairs
• Solar panels
• Plush theatre room, designed for the ultimate cinematic experience for all-year-round entertaining
• Ducted vacuum system throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Stunning LED down-lights throughout
• Relaxing tiled alfresco with outdoor ceiling fan
• Tranquil backyard with fruit trees, lush lawn and bore reticulated gardens
• Large double garage with storeroom plus additional secure off-street parking for caravans, boats, or cars.
• Workshop area including vacuum system compatible for woodworking equipment
• Prime location, tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on an elevated block with hill views, yet easy access to many amenities, such as Santa Clara School being just around the corner, the local Pharmacy, and the highly respectable Curtin University, with free bus routes. Getting into the city is a breeze, being just minutes away from major roads such as Albany Highway, or even Kwinana Freeway.
For more information, please contact Max at 0403 038 647 or Tim at 0450 435 854
- Type Residential Sale
- Price OFFERS FROM $998K+
- Town Village Southern Suburbs
- Suburb St James
- Land Size 665 m2